SYNTHETIC AFRO WIGS
1. Easy Care. Synthetic hair is easy to take care of. Because synthetic hair has something called “style retention,” they never have to be styled. You simply wash, dry and then shake them out, and the wig will return to its initial style.
2. Style Memory. Synthetic hair hold their style regardless of the weather.
3. Cost. Synthetic wigs are relatively inexpensive.
4. Low Maintenance. They require very little maintenance..
5. Natural Looking. If purchasing a high quality synthetic wig, it is very difficult to tell the difference between a synthetic hair and real human hair.
1. Shine. Some economy or budget synthetic wigs may have an unnatural shine.
2. Longevity. Synthetic hair does not last as long as human hair wigs. They typically last about 4-6 months with daily wear.
3. Less Versatility. Synthetic hair cannot be straightened or curled with heated styling tools
4. Cannot Change Color. Recoloring is not recommended for synthetic wigs and traditional hair color will not adhere to the fibers